Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone?

So it's been a while, eh? I wish I had time to sit and write every day. I should just make the time. But then again, I should just make the time to pray-and go to Mass-and do preschool with the big one. But do any of those things happen? Uh, no.

So the things I made were a big hit. I would love to do more! I wish I could sew more. I see tons of ideas out there and just can't take on another project! I haven't finished the ones I'm working on now!

I love my husband. I know that sounds like a strange thing to say, but I haven't really liked him much lately. I'm not sure why the change of heart right now...couldn't be just doing the dishes....but opening the upstairs bathroom really helped :)

I'm feeling pretty good about the house and the direction it's heading these days. We're supposed to have people over this Saturday. I'm hoping that cleaning the house is the only issue between us and the party!!

No comments: