Monday, January 14, 2008

What's My Root Sin

Being a public venu, I'm not sure how much detail I want to go into here, but oh well. I'm finding that this meduim gives me a greater desire to express myself...so here goes!

There are so many to choose from. But what we're supposed to do is look at our sins and see where the patterns lie. I would say that lately, my biggest infraction is missing Mass. That's clearly a laziness/sloth issue. But there's also quite a bit of pride in my feelings toward a certain situation....that I have it figured out and know how other people are going to respond. Not wanting to say, "Thank you for pointing that out." is also driven by my pride. Can you have two root sins?

I would say that the state of my house is also a notch on the pole of sloth!

No comments: