Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shape Sorter

Ok, so I got the idea for the shape sorting from one of the blogs I've run across lately. It really didn't take long to set up. I started simple: circle, square, triangle and rectangle. M really already knows these shapes inside and out, but she had a great time working on grouping, sorting and gluing.
I put the glue in a little cup and she used a q-tip to spread it.


The best part of this was that she could do it all herself. Again, it didn't take long to set up, so I got some time to work on something else and she was happy (and not watching TV).






I decided to hang it as a mobile...M is really into sand words (that's what the title is) and then we could hang it in the hall so Daddy could see it.



It doesn't have to be difficult or a lot of work in order to be good.


No comments: